The Mole Valley Sporting Achievements are a fantastic opportunity to recognise local sporting talent, and honour the local passion the district has for sport. They reward and recognise local sport, from talented athletes through to committed volunteers and proactive clubs.
Mole Valley received nominations for the following award categories, and the winners are:
- Outstanding Service to Sport - Sophia Warner
- Sports Personality of the Year
- Active Community Project of the Year - Girls ALIVE
- Active Surrey Coach, Leader or Instructor of the Year - Brian Love
- Inclusive Sports Award - Sophia Warner
- Active School Innovation of the Year - Charlwood Village Primary School
- Volunteer of the Year - Natasha Baker
- Specsavers Young Sports Personality of the Year - Felix Vaughan
Winners from Mole Valley will go forward to Active Surrey’s county-level roadshow, where judges will decide who deserves the honour of being named the best in Surrey.
Those county-level winners will be celebrated locally in their community during January & February 2020. will go forward to Active Surrey’s county-level ceremony, where judges will decide who deserves the honour of being named the best in Surrey.
For more details, please contact Eduardo Aguilar at firstname.lastname@example.org.